Applications for the EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023–2024 are now being accepted. The only criteria for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 are exceptional students from families with limited resources. Through the HEC portal, students will be eligible to complete their online scholarship application. HEC and the Ehsaas Scholarship Programme have made the precise date of the beginning of registration public. The HEC has launched the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Batch-III for deserving, low-profile students. Ehsaas Student Scholarships are now available for Pakistani undergraduate pupils enrolled in the upcoming academic year 2023–2024. The deadline to submit an application for the Ehsaas Scholarship year 2023–24 is May 30, 2023.
In 2023–24, it will be Pakistan’s biggest undergraduate scholarship program. A significant endeavor to improve accessibility to higher education is the EHSAAS Scholarship. The government wants to make sure that no student is denied a quality education due to a lack of resources. Female students are only eligible for the 50% Scholarships. Students from rural and impoverished regions, as well as those with special needs, are strongly advised to apply.
The Ehsas program 2022 also includes 2 Lac Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships for underprivileged and merit-based students. The complete tuition price and a monthly stipend are awarded to the qualified students.
Related Article: eHunar Program
Ehsaas Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2023-24 Complete Details
- fifty thousand scholarships annually
- in four years, 200,000 undergraduate scholarships
- 50% of seats are set aside for women
- the total cost of tuition
- Stipend per month
- preference for impaired
- Candidates and students from impoverished places
- Suitable candidates from families with low incomes
- Only those applicants who were admitted on an excellent basis to the linked public sector institutions for undergraduate study are eligible.
- You are unable to apply for the scholarship if you were accepted into a self-finance or self-support program.
- Any student who has received a scholarship or grant from another organization is ineligible to apply.
- Students who are currently receiving a scholarship or grant from another source are not eligible to apply. It is only open to regular students in this program. Students who study remotely are not permitted The Ehsaas Scholarship program will provide need-based financial aid to undergraduate students.
Check List for Documents along with Ehsaas Scholarship Application Form 2023
- Student CNIC / B-Form Copy; Student Card Copy; Father, Mother, or Guardian
- a copy of each parent’s or guardian’s income documentation (paystub or income certificate).
- Utility Bill Copies for the Past Six Months
- Gas Water Telephone
- a copy of the rental agreement for the rented home
- Copy of the applicant’s and their siblings’ most recent fee receipts, if applicable
- A copy of the medical bills or other related documents (if any)
- Size of a passport Image of the Applicant
How To Apply For Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
The candidates are expected to;
- Use the HEC online application portal at https://eservices.hec.gov.pk/ to submit an application.
- Printout of the application and all supporting documentation should be submitted to the university’s scholarships and grants office. The universities listed below provide the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship.
Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program universities
- NUST University
- IBA Karachi
- National College of Arts
- NUML University
- Karakoram International University
- Khyber Medical University
- Punjab University
- Fast University
- GIMS University
- King Edward Medical University
- University of Swat
- University of Health Sciences Lahore
- The University of Technology Lahore
- BAHRIA University
- UET Peshawar
- University of Engineering and Technology Lahore
- GCUF University
- NTU University
- AUST University
- University of Malakand
- The University of Technology Nowshera