The eHunar program, also known as the Hunarmand Kamyab Jawan program, is a government-funded effort that delivers free online education to Pakistani youth. The program seeks to educate young people with the skills they need to thrive in the job and to stimulate entrepreneurship and creativity.
The eHunar program is not just about offering skills training. It is also about building a mindset of business and innovation in Pakistan. The program provides members access to teachers, funders, and other tools to help them turn their ideas into companies.
The Hunarmand Kamyab Jawan program is a long-term investment in the future of Pakistan. The program is meant to help young people develop the skills they need to succeed in the field and create jobs for themselves and others.
To be eligible for the eHunar program, you must:
- Be a Pakistani citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Have a matric or equivalent qualification
- Have a basic understanding of computers
Courses offered by the eHunar program
The eHunar program provides a broad selection of courses, including:
3 Month Courses
- Mobile App Development: This course teaches participants how to develop mobile apps using Android Studio and iOS Xcode.
- Graphic Design: This course teaches participants how to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to create graphics and layouts.
- Digital Marketing: This course teaches participants how to use online marketing channels, such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and social media marketing, to promote businesses.
- Data Entry: This course teaches participants how to enter data into a computer system.
- Microsoft Office: This course teaches participants how to use Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Accounting: This course teaches participants the basics of accounting, such as bookkeeping, financial statements, and taxes.
- Business Administration: This course teaches participants the basics of business administration, such as marketing, finance, and human resources.
6 Months courses
- Software Engineering: This course teaches participants the fundamentals of software engineering, such as object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms.
- Cyber Security: This course teaches participants how to protect computer systems from cyberattacks.
- Data Science: This course teaches participants how to collect, analyze, and interpret data.
- Artificial Intelligence: This course teaches participants how to develop artificial intelligence (AI) applications.
How to Apply for the eHunar Program
To apply for the eHunar program or the Hunarmand Kamyab Jawan program, you must establish an account on the eHunar website. Once you have made an account, you may explore the available courses and pick the ones that you are interested in. After you have selected the courses, you may submit your application.
Benefits of the eHunar Program
There are various advantages to engaging in the eHunar initiative, including:
- Free Education
- Up-to-date skills
- Increased work opportunities
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
The eHunar program features a two-part exam process before admission:
1. Online aptitude exam: This test is meant to measure the applicant’s aptitude for the selected subject of study. The exam comprises multiple-choice questions on a number of areas, including arithmetic, English, and general knowledge.
2. Personal interview: This interview is aimed to examine the applicant’s motivation and suitability for the program. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant’s educational history, employment experience, and career objectives.
The examination approach is meant to guarantee that only the most eligible candidates are allowed to the eHunar program. The program is exceedingly competitive, and only a tiny fraction of candidates are accepted each year.
Here is some extra information regarding the test procedure:
- The online aptitude exam is accessible in English and Urdu.
- The personal interview is performed in the applicant’s chosen language.
- The test results are valid for one year.
- Applicants who are unable to pass the online aptitude test or the personal interview may be qualified to repeat the exam or interview.
The eHunar program is a fantastic opportunity for young people in Pakistan to gain new skills and increase their chances of success in their job. The program is very competitive, yet it is available to all Pakistani nationals who are interested in acquiring new skills. If you are interested in applying for the eHunar program, I advise you to visit the eHunar website for further information.
Here are some recommendations for preparing for the eHunar program test:
eHunar program’s focus on business and innovation:
- Study the content that will be covered in the exam. The online aptitude exam includes a number of disciplines, including arithmetic, English, and general knowledge. You may obtain study resources for these subjects online or at your local library.
- Practice taking multiple-choice assessments. The online aptitude exam is a multiple-choice test, thus it is vital to practice taking multiple-choice assessments. You may obtain practice exams online or at your local library.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your school history, employment experience, and career objectives. The personal interview will concentrate on your motivation and suitability for the program. Be prepared to answer questions about your school background, employment experience, and career objectives.
The program has a specialized startup and innovation track that provides members with training in business planning, marketing, and financial management.
The program has worked with a number of startups and accelerators to provide members with access to mentoring, funds, and other tools.
The school has a number of success stories of graduates who have gone on to start their own businesses or join successful startups.
The eHunar program is a useful resource for young people in Pakistan who are interested in business and creativity. The school provides members with the skills, tools, and assistance they need to succeed in their efforts.