Another significant free healthcare scheme in Pakistan is the Naya Pakistan Sehat card or Sehat Sahulat Card. To provide qualified households in Punjab with access to free medical care, the Pakistani Prime Minister introduced the Qaumi Sehat Card Code 8500. The Naya Pakistan Health Card concept was launched in Lahore. The Sehat Sahulat Card Punjab is now giving away 10 lacs per household over a year. The primary goal of PM Pakistan’s Sehat Sahulat Card is to offer free health services to every qualified family in Punjab because we are aware of how tough it is to pay for medical care.
In 2022, the National Health Card functioned admirably. You will be regarded as having a health card with your CNIC. Till far, 68 billion rupees have been used to treat more than 31 lac people. In more than 800 carefully chosen institutions, there are more than 80 thousand beds available for patients. From the time Qaumi Sehat Card was introduced till today;
- More than seven-lac kidney patients
- Over 4 Lac 30 Thousand Gynecological Patients
- More than 1,000,000 cardiac patients
- There are more than 85,000 cancer patients.
- More than 2.4 million eye patients have received treatment.
You can download the “Qaumi Sehat Card” mobile app to learn everything there is to know about health cards, eligibility, and hospital information, among other things. The correct and thorough data entry of every family member is crucial for the uninterrupted and prompt delivery of care under the Sehat Sahulat Card.
The Nikah Nama of every married man and woman must be recorded. The information on B-Form for children and all family members must be accurate. Data about your guardian must be entered into NADRA.
The sole insurance program of its sort, the National Sehat Sahulat Card, does not distinguish between private and public hospitals. Every Pakistani citizen has access to free medical care up to Rs. 10 lahks.
There are other government schemes that you can check here: https://pakschemes.com/government-schemes/
Sehat Sahulat Card Check Eligibility Criteria
To benefit from Sehat Sahulat Card registration, the crucial actions listed below must be completed;
- A married man and his wife and children are regarded as a single family in NADRA records.
- In the case of the Widow, the NADRA record must be amended.
- As soon as possible, create a CNIC through NADRA or amend your record there with the relevant details.
- Records for the husband and wife must be updated.
- Create a B-form that is older than 18 years old if you have children under 18. You must also create their CNIC.
- In order to use the Sehat Sahulat Card checking facility, you must enter the correct information in NADRA (Marriage, Date of Birth, Death, Permanent and Temporary Address, etc.)
- Only the household head is given a Naya Pakistan Health Card, which enables NADRA to obtain more information about the family.
How To Apply For Qaumi Sehat Sahulat Card 2023 (صحت کارڈ چیک کرنے کا طریقہ
You can apply using one of the two methods stated below if you want to register for Naya Pakistan Health Card Online.
1. Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card Mobile App:
On a mobile device, open Google Play Store and type in “Naya Pakistan Sehat Card.” Fill out the captcha and enter CNIC. The Check Eligibility button should be clicked. If you qualify for the Health card, the government will send your card to the medical facility that is closest to you, and you can quickly obtain this card by presenting your CNIC.
For Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pk.gov.pitb.npsc&hl=ur&gl=US
For Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/pk/app/qaumi-sehat-card/id1602654738
2. Registration of Qaumi Sehat Sahulat card through SMS:
You can apply via SMS if you don’t have an Android phone or access to the internet. The CNIC number should be entered in the message option with dashes. The SMS Code for the health card is 8500. You will receive an SMS letting you know if you qualify or not.