Online Registration for the Self Enumeration Portal 2023, A self-enumeration portal has recently been launched by the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, or PBS, to collect information for the 7th national Population and Housing Census. Individuals and families from all around the nation can now upload their personal and family data to the central registry using this method with only a few clicks on their devices of choice.
It is significant to remember that the Pakistani Census of 2023 has a self-enumeration deadline of March 3, 2023. Asad Umar, the minister of planning and development, has disclosed that about 98% of the data collected for the forthcoming census will be done online. In order to track the procedure and guarantee its smooth implementation, the authorities are also using contemporary technology like geofencing and GIS mapping.
Pakistan is the fifth-most populated nation in the world with a population of over 220 million. For the purposes of planning and policy-making, it is essential to gather accurate and current census data. Nonetheless, because of its enormous and diversified population, Pakistan has traditionally had difficulty performing censuses. The census used to be done manually, which took a lot of time and was prone to mistakes. But now that Pakistan’s self-enumeration portal has been launched, the procedure is quicker and more effective. Moreover, the Federal Government of Pakistan has also launched a loan scheme named PM Youth Loan Program to help the youth in order to start their own businesses.
Self Enumeration Registration Online
The Mardam Shumari also referred to as the Census, is an essential procedure that helps a country determine its demographic data. The government of Pakistan has announced that a new census will be held in 2023. The most recent one was conducted in Pakistan in 2017. Accurate demographic statistics must be gathered by the government in order to make decisions about allocating resources, formulating policies, and planning. Also, the process of self-enumeration has become more accessible and convenient for the general population with the development of technology. In Pakistan, there are apps that can be downloaded for free that make it simple for people to register themselves and their houses.
The government has developed a dedicated website named self.pbs.gov.pk to make the self-enumeration procedure simpler and more accessible. Every Pakistani citizen can now register for the 7th digital census through this platform, which is a big step towards digitizing the census procedure. Every citizen can take part in the census thanks to the portal’s ease of use and hassle-free self-enumeration process.
How To Download Self Enumeration App?
- Activate the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Type “self enumeration app download” into the search bar.
- The 7th Digital Census Self Enumeration app, made by PBS, is the first app to show up in the search results.
- To download and install the app, click the “Install” button.
- After installing the self-enumeration app, select “Registration” to begin the registration procedure.
- Insert your family information accurately in the given fields.
- Click the “Submit” button once the registration procedure is complete.
- Visit the official website at www.self.pbs.gov.pk for further details.
Pakistani residents can sign up for the upcoming 7th Digital Census, which will give the government essential data for governance and allocating resources, by following these easy steps. To guarantee that accurate and timely data is gathered, every person must take part in the census.
Last Date to apply for Digital Census Pakistan
Visit the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) website at www.self.pbs.gov.pk to register online if you want to take part in the 7th Digital Self Enumeration Drive in Pakistan. The counting phase of the census has been expanded and will now last from March 1 to April 4. The census has been broken up into blocks, with the first block covering the dates of March 1 through March 5, the next block spanning the dates of March 6 through March 10, and March 11 serving as a rest day. The migration procedure will run from March 12 to April 4.
How to Use Self Enumeration Portal?
A digital platform called the Self Enumeration Portal Pakistan was created by the Pakistani government with the intention of conducting a census. It enables Pakistani citizens to take part in the census by completing an online form and electronically sending their information. The site is intended to simplify, streamline, and improve the accuracy of the census process. It offers a user-friendly interface to help users fill out the census form and is accessible to all Pakistani citizens with a valid CNIC. The Self Enumeration Portal Pakistan is an important step in updating the Pakistani census procedure and raising data collection accuracy.
The portal also guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of citizen data. With the launch of the Self Enumeration Portal Pakistan, the government has demonstrated its dedication to utilizing technology to enhance the quality of life for its people and propel Pakistan to the forefront of digital innovation. It is a critical step towards improving Pakistan’s census process and making it more precise and effective.
Due to the form’s availability in both Urdu and English, more users can use it.
- Include all family members’ names, ages, relationships, languages spoken, faiths, degrees of schooling, job status, citizenship status, and any physical or mental impairments.
- Verify that the family members are listed in the correct order, starting with the head of the household.
- After finishing the person’s family information, put data about your household, including its status, who owns it, what materials were used to create it, and where you get your water.
Verification of the Information
Users can connect to their accounts on the Self-Enumeration Portal Pakistan to amend or check their data after submitting the census form. This helps users to make sure their data is precise and up-to-date.
- Submitting your census questionnaire is the last step.
- The system will ask you to affirm that, to the best of your knowledge, the data you have supplied is accurate.
- Once you are certain that all of the information is accurate, select the option to submit your census form.
- Save the UTN (Unique Transaction Number) that is going to have to go to your phone.
Users see an online confirmation mail after submitting the census form. This attests to the fact that their data has been received and recorded. The confirmation email can also be printed by users for their purposes.